Skip to content ↓
Minsthorpe Community College

Parent Governor

Become a Parent Governor at Minsthorpe Community College

If you have further questions about the role of a Parent Governor, please contact Clerk to the Governors, Miss Ebony Sykes, on to submit an expression of interest and you will be contacted by the Chair/ Vice Chair of Governors shortly afterwards.

Please enter some content for your news story here.